Friday, September 08, 2006

One Week

Wow!

I have finished a week at my new job and it just seemed to fly by. I have told a number of people when they asked me, "how things were going", that I can not get over how quick this week has gone.
It seems like the days are getting shorter. Or is it just me? What has really gotten me is that I have not even had like a little time in between stuff to sit back and reflect on what has been going on. Now don't get me wrong I am really liking the fact that I have been busy. It has just been a surprise.
It has been really great though to just concentrate on the one thing for work then having to split my efforts into two. I really did not realize how much more I could have been putting into this work until I started to do it full time(well I did just not as much as I do now). I am hoping that others will benefit from this free time.
I will say this, I am more prepared for tonight then I ever was before. I have also changed some stuff around. I hope the kids enjoy what we are going to do.
Well got to go and finish a couple odds and ends. I will have to let you all know how things go tonight (all two of you).
Oh and by the way. I could not write this post without mentioning that football season is finally here. YEAH!!!What better way to kick it off then with a loss to the dolphins. Ya got ta love it!

No comments: