Monday, September 04, 2006

My First day

Well here I am.....
The first day in this new story in my life. So far it does not seem real. I am still thinking that I am suppose to go to my other job. I guess when you have done something for so long it takes a while to get rid of that habit?
I have just kinda of spent the day so far just settling in. Getting myself in a little bit of a comfort zone. I am sure that it will take a little while to get myself into a schedule. WAIT! Is that what i really want? For my life to become this endless schedule that just keeps going in the same pattern?
NO! I see now that as people we get caught in this act of life as something that must always be structured and the same and if we don't then something must be wrong. Well it is not going to happen here (I hope).
I know you are thinking that there is nothing wrong with having structure in our lives. Yes I agree, I think the problem is when we let that structure dictate how we run our lives (and I am probably the worst at this most of the times).
So were do we draw that line? Where do we define ( I so dislike this, definition is something we need far to much) Where that line should be?
You know what? I don't know! I think it is something we will always struggle with, I think that this is something that in life will always be there. Because we let culture change were that line is for us constantly. So we are always in a state of confusion.
So please think about this as the days go by and maybe we all can come up with an answer to this(if you do please share with the rest of the unintelligent folk like myself).

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

No comments: