Friday, September 15, 2006

Must see TV!

Well the big news today! Survivor started last night for the new season (I know this after that last one on time and TV, hey told you I had issues). What a good season I think it is going to be.
I mean come on they split the teams (or tribes) into there different races. Is this not a season that could just be full of confrontation and disaster? I know things will be all good right now, but wait until they are then put together. You know they are still going to stay in the separation by race. Then what!!!!!
As last night goes it was not that eventful. Only the fact that I have already picked out the one who I think is just cooler then cool. I mean come on with a name like Cao Bui what is not to like. He is a nail salon manager who is from "the old country" and he can get rid of headaches by removing your bad wind,in his words "What I'm gonna do is pull this `bad wind' out of you," Cao Boi said, as he plucked at Brad's face. I am going into the face plucking business
I did not even know that is where a headache cam form( I always thought bad wind came from other places not your face). I mean in a place were they all seem to be afraid of stereotypes, he just simple states "the facts are the facts" wow what a concept. I mean come on, he is the one you can't stand to watch but can't help but watching cause you are afraid of what you may miss.
As far as the first voted out. What did you expect when you gather all around to "focus on getting the fire going" and you rub the twigs together twice and then give up. That deserves being voted off in itself( were was the conviction).
well this is my take on the first night. I know not all agree and you know what if you want to tell your side start your own blog. There is one thing I am sorry about. Now that I have chosen Cao Boi as my favorite he has now received the kiss of death. I would not be surprised if he even is done next week. But hey his saving grace is he seems to have a good team so that may keep him there a few weeks at least. Crap! I did it again now the team will lose next week. A well I am just going to stop there before I write anything else.

Later

No comments: